PACKABLE PARACHUTE TOTE
19L / 15” x 17.5” x 4.5” / 5 oz
EM’s Packable Parachute Tote provides 19 liter carrying capacity in a lightweight and easily stowable package. It is constructed with lightweight vintage parachute fabric that was once a real parachute produced for the US Army back in the 70-80s. The age and source of the hand-cut fabric gives it great character and unique qualities such that no two totes are the same. In addition, the fabric is extremely light, yet resists tears with great toughness due to its construction. Drawstring closure and climbing-spec ‘daisy chain’ webbing (a chain of small loops reinforced with bar tacks) along the face of the bag increase utility and round out the unique climbing-meets-military aesthetic.
*** Shade of fabric may vary from one another and the actual product may look different from what’s shown on the picture.
- 70-80’s vintage US Army parachute fabric
- Packable into an internal accessory zip pocket
- Military-grade tubular nylon webbing
- Multiple loop webbing (a.k.a. daisy chain) for modular hangs and add-ons
- Drawcord closure
- Seam-sealed inner compartments