LARGE CLIMB TOTE with Vintage Nasa Patch
20.5L / 16” x 17.5” x 4.5” / 12 oz
EM’s Large Climb Tote combines the casual portability of a classic tote bag with the ruggedness of durable rock climbing gear. Water-resistant Cordura nylon fabric combined with mil-spec tubular nylon webbing make it rugged and durable while snap button closure and climbing-spec ‘daisy chain’ webbing (a chain of small loops reinforced with bar-tacks) along the face of the bag increase utility and round out the iconic climbing aesthetic.
This version includes authentic deadstock NASA patch decorations. Revisit an era where space exploration was at the forefront of American culture and celebrate America’s space-history with patches featuring the names of astronauts and projects from a variety of NASA missions that took place during the 1970s-80s.
*** This model will only be produced while our stock of vintage NASA patches last.
- DWR-coated 1000 denier Cordura nylon fabric
- 70-80’s deadstock NASA patches
- 1 internal accessory pocket
- Military-grade tubular nylon webbing
- Multiple loop webbing (a.k.a. daisy chain) for modular hangs and add-ons
- Climbing-spec drawcord closure
- Snap button closure
- Seam-sealed inner compartments
- Bar-tack reinforcement at stress points and tension areas